Commercial Vacuum Truck, Grease Trap,
Drain Cleaning and Hydro-Jetting
SES offers Commercial Vacuum Truck, Grease Trap, Drain Cleaning and Hydro-Jetting services for its customers. If a business owner suspects an issue with their systems, our technicians can identify the problem and recommend repair options onsite.
Check out our list of service areas and call us at 812-579-5974 to schedule your inspection. We look forward to serving you.
- Vacuum truck service
- Grease trap cleaning
- Drain cleaning
- Pipe camera inspection and locating
Vacuum Truck Service
SES can take care of your vacuum truck needs for non-hazardous liquids.
- 200 ft. of hose on trucks
- Up to 3,600 gals.
Grease Trap Cleaning
SES can handle any size grease trap that you may have, from the larger outside tank to the smaller inside tank under the counter. Please call us at 812-579-5974 for professional cleaning and proper disposal of your kitchen grease trap waste.
- 3,600 gal. Vacuum Truck
- 52 gal. Condé Portable Vacuum
- Crust Buster for large deep tanks
We have a variety of cable machine sizes to open any line blockage that you may have. We use the highest quality Spartan Cable Machines with the best cable in the industry.
- Cable up to 200 ft. of pipe
- Able to trace the cable in the pipe
- Different size machines for different size pipes
Sometimes Hydro-jetting is required to clean pipe blockages that the cable machine cannot open. High pressure water can scour the inside walls of the pipe, removing build-up and debris. Call 812-579-5974 to immediately dispatch an expert.
- Spartan 798 Jetter: can clean up to 24 in. pipe at 500 ft.
- General J 2900 Jetter: for cleaning up to 8 in. pipe at 250 ft.
- General J 1500Electric Jetter: for cleaning up to 150 ft.
Pipe Camera Inspection and Location
The pipe camera is a great tool to look into the pipe for breaks, collapsing or root intrusion. Without this tool, you can only guess at the cause of the problem. With footage markers and signal location, we can pinpoint the problem area.
- Inspect up to 150 ft. of pipe
- Color video and audio
- Recorded for future viewing